ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Step into the House of horror! From the team that brought you Friday the 13th comes one of the all-time ’80s horror greats, at long-last upgraded in hair-raising HD!
William Katt (Carrie) stars as Roger Cobb, a divorced horror novelist coming to terms with the disappearance of his young son.
When he inherits his late aunt’s old mansion, Roger decides that he’s found the ideal place in which to pen his next bestseller. Unfortunately, the house’s malevolent supernatural residents have other ideas…
Directed by Steve Miner – the man behind such horror hits as Friday the 13th Part II and III, Halloween H20: 20 Years Later and Lake Placid – House remains one of the defining fright flicks of its era.
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS:
• Brand new 2K restoration from original film elements
• Standard Definition DVD presentation
• Original Mono, Stereo and 5.1 Audio Options
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• Audio commentary with director Steve Miner, producer Sean S. Cunningham, actor William Katt and screenwriter Ethan Wiley
• Ding Dong, You’re Dead! The Making of House – brand new documentary featuring interviews with director Steve Miner, producer Sean S. Cunningham, screenwriter Ethan Wiley, story creator Fred Dekker, stars William Katt, Kay Lenz and George Wendt, composer Harry Manfredini, special make-up and creature effects artists Barney Burman, Brian Wade, James Belohovek, Shannon Shea, Kirk Thatcher and Bill Sturgeon, special paintings artists Richard Hescox and William Stout and stunt coordinator Kane Hodder
• Vintage Making-of
• Still Gallery
• Theatrical Trailers, Teaser and TV Spots
• First Draft Screenplay and Fred Dekker’s original 15-page Twilight Zone-inspired story which served as the basis for House (DVD-ROM Content)
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Justin Osbourn
|Number of Discs:||
|Theatrical Release Year:||
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.